● Vitamin A is chemically known as Retinol.
● Vitamin A is essential for the health of eyes.
● Major source of Vitamin A is fish, green leafy vegetables, Papaya, etc.
● Deficiency of Vitamin D leads to Rickets in children and Osteomalacis in adults.
● Deficiency of Vitamin E leads to sterility.
● Vitamin K is chemically known as phylloquinone.
● Deficiency of vitamin K affects the clotting mechanism of blood.
● Deficiency of Vitamin B1 leads to Berybery.
● Vitamin C is chemically known as ascorbic acid.
● First artifically produced vitamin was Vitamin C.
● Deficiency of Vitamin C leads to Scurvy.