SSLC SOCIAL SCIENCE
Answer any Five questions from 1 to 7. Each question carries 1 score. (5 x 1= 5)
- Which motivated Gandhiji to declare non-cooperation against the British. 1
- a) Anti- Rowlatt protest
- b) Champaran Satygraha
- c) Kheda Satygraha
- d) India’s Fist War ofIndependence
- The education commission implement three language formula 1
- a) Radhakrishnan Commission
- b) Lakshmana Swami Mudaliar
- c) D.S. Kothari
- d) University grants Commission
- Which of these belongs to Eastern Highlands 1
- a) Mizo Hills b) Ladak
- c) Naga hills d) Sivaliks
- Which among the following is the qualitative feature of human resource? 1
- a) Size of the population
- b) Density
- c) Education
- d) Population growth
- The following duties are not included in the Indian civil service. 1
- a) Elected both central services and state services
- b) All the services of government reach the public through them
- c) Elected representatives are part of civil service
- d) Political neutrality
- Both UPSC and PSC are known as constitutional institutions because 1
- a) The President of India appoints the Chairman and members of UPSC
- b) Persons selected on the basis of merit after screening test / interview appointed in different government offices.
- c) Candidates are recruited on the basis of competetive examination
- d) Constituted on the basis of constitutional provisions
- Which of the feature is not included in bureaucracy? 1
- a) Permanance
- b) Politcal Alliance
- c) Professionalism
- d) Hierarchial organisation
- Match the suitable items in column A with column B. 4
|Right to information||All India Service|
|Indian Administrative service||Central Service|
|Indian foregin service||Hear the complaints of clients in banking sector and to rectify them.|
|Ombudsman||Mazdoor Kissan Shakti Sangathen|
- Name the education commission to study secondary education? Write any three main recommendation of the commission? 3
- The Panchsheel Principles are the agreement signed by India and China. India’s approach to all other nations was also based on these principles. Explain panchasheel principles. 3
- Anti- Rowlatt protest
- Lakshmana Swami Mudaliar
- a.Miso hills
- Elected representatives are part of the Civil Service
- Constituted on the basis of constitutional provisions
- Political Alliance
|Right to information||Mazdoor Kissan Shakti Sangathen|
|Indian Administrative service||All India Service|
|Indian foregin service||Central Service|
|Ombudsman||Hear the complaints of clients in banking sector and to rectify them.|
- Lakshmana Swami Mudaliar Commission.
- Implement three language problem.
- Establish multipurpose schools.
- Form a council for teacher training.
10• Mutual respect for each other’s territorial integrity and soverignty.
- Mutual non aggression.
- Mutual noninterference in other’s internal affairs.
- Equality and cooperation for mutual benefit.
- Peaceful co existence.