- Riddle: What begins with an “e” and only contains one letter?
Answer: An envelope
- Riddle: A word I know, six letters it contains, remove one letter and 12 remains. What is it?
- Riddle: What would you find in the middle of Toronto?
Answer: The letter “o”
- Riddle: You see me once in June, twice in November and not at all in May. What am I?
Answer: The letter “e”
- Riddle: Two in a corner, one in a room, zero in a house, but one in a shelter. What is it?
Answer: The letter “r”
- Riddle: I am the beginning of everything, the end of everywhere. I’m the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I?
Answer: Also the letter “e”
- Riddle: What 4-letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?
- Riddle: Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?
Answer: The word “not”
- Riddle: What is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat and 2/4 goat?
- Riddle: I am a word of letters three; add two and fewer there will be. What word am I?
To read Light Lines Daily continuously, join this group..