- Riddle: What building has the most stories?
Answer: The library
- Riddle: What tastes better than it smells?
Answer: Your tongue
- Riddle: What has 13 hearts, but no other organs?
Answer: A deck of cards
- Riddle: It stalks the countryside with ears that can’t hear. What is it?
- Riddle: What kind of coat is best put on wet?
Answer: A coat of paint
- Riddle: What has a bottom at the top?
Answer: Your legs
- Riddle: What has four wheels and flies?
Answer: A garbage truck
- Riddle: I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?
- Riddle: If two’s company, and three’s a crowd, what are four and five?
- Riddle: What three numbers, none of which is zero, give the same result whether they’re added or multiplied?
Answer: One, two and three
To read Light Lines Daily continuously, join this group..