- Riddle: What word of five letters has one left when two are removed?
- Riddle: What is the end of everything?
Answer: The letter “g”
- Riddle: What word is pronounced the same if you take away four of its five letters?
- Riddle: I am a word that begins with the letter “i.” If you add the letter “a” to me, I become a new word with a different meaning, but that sounds exactly the same. What word am I?
Answer: Isle (add “a” to make “aisle”)
- Riddle: What word in the English language does the following: The first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify a great, while the entire world signifies a great woman. What is the word?
- Riddle: What is so fragile that saying its name breaks it?
- Riddle: What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
Answer: A river
- Riddle: Speaking of rivers, a man calls his dog from the opposite side of the river. The dog crosses the river without getting wet, and without using a bridge or boat. How?
Answer: The river was frozen.
- Riddle: What can fill a room but takes up no space?
- Riddle: If you drop me I’m sure to crack, but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I?
Answer: A mirror
To read Light Lines Daily continuously, join this group..