- Riddle: A man dies of old age on his 25 Birthday.How is this possible?
Answer: He was born on February 29.
- Riddle: I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?
Answer: A bank
- Riddle: What can’t talk but will reply when spoken to?
Answer: An echo
- Riddle: The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?
- Riddle: David’s parents have three sons: Snap, Crackle, and what’s the name of the third son?
- Riddle: I follow you all the time and copy your every move, but you can’t touch me or catch me. What am I?
Answer: Your shadow
- Riddle: What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
Answer: A piano
- Riddle: What can you hold in your left hand but not in your right?
Answer: Your right elbow
- Riddle: What is black when it’s clean and white when it’s dirty?
Answer: A chalkboard
- Riddle: What gets bigger when more is taken away?
Answer: A hole
- Riddle: I’m light as a feather, yet the strongest person can’t hold me for five minutes. What am I?
Answer: Your breath
- Riddle: I’m found in socks, scarves and mittens; and often in the paws of playful kittens. What am I?
- Riddle: Where does today come before yesterday?
Answer: The dictionary
- Riddle: What invention lets you look right through a wall?
Answer: A window
- Riddle: If you’ve got me, you want to share me; if you share me, you haven’t kept me. What am I?
Answer: A secret
To read Light Lines Daily continuously, join this group..