- Good things come to those who wait.
Patience is often rewarded.
- Grief divided is made lighter.
If you share your grief, it’ll get easier to bear.
- Half a loaf is better than none.
Getting less than what one wants is better than not getting anything.
- Honesty is the best policy.
It’s always better to be truthful and honest, even if the opposite may get you the benefits.
- Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Be optimistic, but be prepared for a scenario where things can go wrong.
- If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
If something is working fine, don’t change it unnecessarily.
- If the mountain won’t come to Muhammad, Muhammad must go to the mountain.
If things don’t turn the way you want them to, then adjust your way to suit those things.
- If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
If things were to happen by just wishing them, even the poorest will have everything they want.
- If you can’t beat them, join them.
If you can’t beat your opponent, then work alongside them for mutual benefit.
- If you play with fire, you’ll get burned.
If you do something dangerous or adventurous, you may get harmed.
To read Light Lines Daily continuously, join this group..