- An ounce of protection is worth a pound of cure.
A little precaution before a crisis hits is better than lot of firefighting afterwards.
- A picture is worth a thousand words.
It is easier to show or explain something through a picture than through words.
- Appearances can be deceptive.
Outward appearance may not be what you believe them to be.
- A rolling stone gathers no moss.
A person who is always changing jobs and places has the advantage of less responsibilities, but also the disadvantage of no fixed place to live.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what a ship is for.
Get out of your comfort zone to grow and fulfill your potential.
- A stitch in time saves nine.
It’s better to deal with problems immediately rather than wait by when they worsen and become much bigger.
- As you sow, so you shall reap.
Your actions – good or bad – determine what you get.
- A thing begun is half done.
A good beginning makes it easier to accomplish the rest of the project.
- Barking dogs seldom bite.
People who appear threatening rarely do harm.
- Be slow in choosing, but slower in changing.
Choose things or people after proper diligence, but once you choose, stick for long.
To read Light Lines Daily continuously, join this group..