- A leopard can’t/ doesn’t change its spots.
A person can’t change its innate character, especially bad.
- All good things come to an end.
Good experiences eventually come to an end.
- All’s well that ends well.
As long as the outcome is good, problems on the way don’t matter.
- All that glitters is not gold.
Things that look good outwardly may not be as valuable or good.
- All’s fair in love and war.
One can break the rules of fair play under extenuating circumstances.
- Always put your best foot forward.
Try as hard as you can or give your best.
- Among the blind the one-eyed man is king.
An incapable person can gain powerful position if others in the fray are even more incapable.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Eating an apple a day will keep you healthy.
- An empty vessel makes much noise.
Foolish or stupid people are the most talkative.
- An idle brain is the devil’s workshop.
If you’ve nothing to do, you’ll likely think of mischief.
To read Light Lines Daily continuously, join this group..