The festival that Malayalees have been looking forward to has arrived. The beautiful and meaningful festival of Onam that showcases the cultural legacy of Kerala will be celebrated over the next four days. It is indeed the time to decorate homes with Pookolam and gorge on the Onam Sadhya that consists of some of the most delicious recipes. Traditionally known as Thiruvonam, the story of this festival dates back to the times of King Mahabali of the Treta Yuga.
And as people celebrate this joyous occasion, send these messages, wishes, quotes, and status to double the happiness.
Happy Onam wishes, quotes, status, messages, and greetings
- On the joyous occasion of Onam, here’s extending my warm greetings to you and your family.
- May Lord Vamana bless you with good health, wealth, peace and happiness. A very blissful Onam to you.
- May, the bright colours and soothing fragrance of the Pookolam and lights of the Vilakku, fill your life with happiness and joy. Here’s wishing you and your family, a very Happy Onam.
- Here’s wishing you and your family a happy, healthy and prosperous life on the auspicious occasion of Onam.
- May you be blessed with all that you have ever hoped for, in your personal and professional life—a very happy and blissful Onam to you and your loved ones.
- May the sweet scent of the Pookolam flowers fill, and the twinkling lights of the Vilakku bring eternal happiness and joy to your life. May you be gifted with a long healthy life. A very blissful Onam to you.
- Onam festivities are all about happiness, peace, prosperity and oneness. Here’s wishing you a life that’s filled with joy and wealth aplenty.
- May king Mahabali shower you with his choicest blessing on the auspicious day of Onam.
- This Onam, may you derive the strength and determination to achieve all your goals. May Lord Vamana shower you with his choicest blessings.
- This Onam, make memories with your family by gorging on delicious Sadhya. A family that eats together stays together—a very Happy and a delightful Onam to you and everyone at home.
- Its time for making Pookolam, lighting the Vilakku and relishing delicious Sadhya. Here’s wishing you and your family, a very happy and a prosperous Onam.
- May you be blessed with good health, wealth, peace, joy and prosperity on the joyous occasion of Onam.
- May your life be filled with the beautiful colours and the sweet scent of the Pookalam. A very Happy Onam to you and your family.